Non-Surgical Treatments for Men
More and more men are being treated with Non-Surgical treatments that are customized to each individual's look to the best you can be and help defy the aging process.
- CoolSculpting: CoolSculpting is a non-surgical contouring treatment that freezes stubborn fat, which then is naturally eliminated from your body. This process reduces those areas you can’t conquer with diet and exercise alone in a fast and non-invasive manner, which means little to no downtime! Achieve the lean, sculpted body you’ve been wishing for with the help of our highly skilled technicians. We offer the latest technology, the CoolAdvantage™, that is proven to shorten treatment times, allows for less discomfort, a faster recovery and the results are better than ever before.
- Wrinkle Reducers and Fillers: Our experienced, skilled cosmetic injectors are well known for their expertise in anti-wrinkle injectables and dermal filler treatments. We have multiple different options of injectables and we take an individualized approach to each procedure to help you achieve a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
- BOTOX, Dysport , Xeomin and Jeuveau: These injectables work beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines in adults – to help smooth out the appearance of wrinkles that result from repeated muscle movements, our Cosmetic injectables relax facial muscles for a natural-looking, refreshed appearance.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers provide temporary enhancements to the face by restoring lost volume, plumping the lips and reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles and imperfections. Learn more here.
- Therapeutic BOTOX: Our providers at BodiSculpting Specialists in Bend, Sisters, Eugene, Roseburg, Albany and surrounding areas provide therapeutic BOTOX® treatments, including treatment for:
- Chronic Migraines
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis-Excessive underarm sweating)
- Trigger Points
- Laser Hair Removal: Most men are stuck in the cycle of plucking and shaving to get rid of unwanted hair. You have to do it daily or every two weeks when the hair grows back. Then you get to do it all over again! Or, you could come to BodiSculpting Specialists for our laser hair removal and get rid of the hair permanently that grows in unwanted places with this safe and effective laser treatment. Some men opt for full-face hair removal to lessen the burden of daily shaving. Others opt to remove all of their chest or back hair.
- Laser Scar and Keloid Removal: Have unwanted Scars or Keloids from prior Surgeries, Burns or other Wounds? We provide a permanent treatment for removing scars and one that completely resurfaces the topmost layers of skin and sometimes deeper, depending on the severity of the scar. Removing a scar or keloid with a laser treatment operates under this principle to gradually lighten, tighten, and fade a scar over time.
- RF Microneedling: RF energy that penetrates the skin with micro needles/pins. It’s designed to stimulate collagen production in the underlying layers of the dermis. The RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to help revitalize the collagen. The fractionated RF energy can treat several concerns:
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) for the underarms, hands and feet
- Body Odor
- Wrinkles and Skin Laxity for face, neck, chest, arms, hands, stomach and above the knees
- Anti-aging (collagen stimulation)
- Scarring and Stretch Marks
- Minimize Small Pockets of Fat for jowls
- Laser Tattoo/Ink Removal: Have any sort of permanent tattoo ink you want to get rid of? We have the answer! Laser tattoo removal can restore your skin as it fades over time.
- Hair Regeneration with ResurFX: ResurFX is the fractional laser that causes wounding-induced increased blood flow and direct stimulation of dermal papilla. The laser makes microscopic thermal columns in the dermis, and then creates a healing process that includes lymphocytes infiltrations. The effects of the energy helps to stimulate new hair follicles and hair regeneration.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: This is a facial rejuvenation procedure that uses a laser to improve the skin's appearance or treat minor facial flaws. Can remove blemishes and signs of aging with laser skin resurfacing, a collagen-stimulating treatment that can turn back the clock on your complexion.
- Photofractional*: This combined IPL and ResurFX™ treatment gives us over 600 combinations to tailor to your skin’s needs. This treatment was designed to significantly reduce hyperpigmentation, age/sun spots, improve texture, fine lines and wrinkles, scarring and to improve overall skin health.
- Chemical Peels: The Blue Peel Radiance by Obagi is a chemical peel. This peel is considered mild and helps to improve the overall appearance of the skin. The active ingredient in this product is salicylic acid.
- Laser Skin Acne Treatment: Acne scars are usually the result of inflamed blemishes caused by skin pores engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. The pore swells, causing a break in the follicle wall. The lesions give the skin a dimpled or pitted look. Laser treatment can help diminish and remove these blemishes.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
To learn more about our Men's Health Treatments Services, call us at 541.725.2634 to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION. We offer Free Virtual and In-Person consultations.
Our practice serves Bend, Sisters*, Eugene, Roseburg, Florence* and Albany and the surrounding areas of Oregon.
* Injectables Only