We offer FREE consultations to determine the type of scars you have. Some of the common types of scars we can treat include:
- Acne scars – Acne scars are usually the result of inflamed blemishes caused by skin pores engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. The pore swells, causing a break in the follicle wall. The lesions give the skin a dimpled or pitted look.
- Burn scars – Burn scars can result in discoloration of the skin or contracture scars that make the skin look as though it was pulled tight and sometimes can limit your movement.
- Keloid scars – Keloids are a type of raised scar. They occur where the skin has healed after an injury. They can grow to be much larger than the original injury that caused the scar. Keloid scars are thick, purple or red lesions. They can start after injury such as burns, lacerations or abrasions and after surgeries but continue to spread over time when the body overcompensates during the natural healing process.
- Hypertrophic scars – A hypertrophic scar is a cutaneous condition characterized by deposits of excessive amounts of collagen which gives rise to a raised scar, but not to the degree observed with keloids. Like keloids, they form most often at the sites of pimples, body piercings, cuts and burns.
- Stretch marks – Stretch marks are a form of scarring on the skin with an off-color hue. They are caused by tearing of the dermis during periods of rapid weight changes, puberty and pregnancy.
We will assess the extent of your scarring, then provide solutions that can help reduce their appearance.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Contact us today at 541.725.2634 to schedule an appointment! We offer Free Virtual and In-Person consultations.
BodiSculpting Specialists proudly serves Bend, Sisters*, Eugene, Roseburg, Florence* and Albany and the surrounding areas of Oregon.
* Injectables Only