Anti-aging treatments available at BodiSculpting Specialists
- Posted on: Mar 15 2020
Fine lines and wrinkles are bound to form on the skin as patients age. However, many men and women want to combat these imperfections that often make them appear older than they feel. At BodiSculpting Specialists, we offer more than just procedures for the body—we also provide anti-aging treatments for patients to consider to turn back time! If you are located in the areas of Roseburg, Bend, or Albany, we welcome you to discuss your options with our team of providers. Below is just a small sample of the more popular anti-aging treatments available in our facility:
- Laser treatments – laser therapies are great for improving the skin’s appearance. Laser light energy can penetrate deep to stimulate collagen and elastin production while exfoliating the skin’s uppermost layer for a more youthful appearance.
- Skin tightening – using the BTL Exilis Ultra device, our providers can help in tightening the skin without plastic surgery. This treatment uses a special combination of ultrasound and radiofrequency energy that penetrates deep into the skin to tighten and tone the appearance. This is best for addressing areas of skin laxity on the facial area that can contribute to sagging skin and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Obagi – our practice offers the Obagi line of skin care products that can be used at home to enhance the skin’s appearance between visits to our practice for treatments.
- Cosmetic injectables – injectables are available to help patients instantly improve their appearance. Injectables may include dermal fillers, such as Juvéderm, that inject gel into lines and wrinkles to immediately smooth the skin. Others may include Botox, which is a neuromodulator injected into the muscles of the face to reduce muscle contractions and smooth the skin. Both are available at BodiSculpting Specialists.
- Chemical peels – chemical peels use a special blend of chemicals that are administered onto the facial area to exfoliate the skin and stimulate skin cell turnover. When done regularly, patients will notice a remarkable difference in their skin’s health and appearance.
Are you ready to fight the changes of aging skin?
Now is the time to work with an experienced provider at BodiSculpting Specialists to determine the options right for you! Call (541) 725-2634 to schedule an appointment at any one of our various locations throughout the communities of Albany, Roseburg, and Bend, Oregon.
Posted in: Skin Care