When men and women are tired of the time spent waxing, shaving, and plucking away unwanted hair on the face and body, it may be a great time to consider the advantages of laser hair removal! At BodiSculpting Specialists, Oregon area patients have access to some of the most advanced solutions for their hair, skin, nails, and body.
Nine benefits of undergoing laser hair removal services.
There are several advantages to consider when it comes to having laser hair removal services performed.
- Popularity. Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly performed procedure in cosmetic practices around the United States.
- Precision. The laser light from the device used in our practice can target dark, coarse hair follicles while leaving the skin undamaged.
- Speed. The laser device used emits a pulse of light that happens quickly and can treat many hair follicles at once. Small areas and large areas can be treated with our laser devices.
- Predictability. With regular treatments, patients will be able to enjoy hair-free skin and see amazing results!
- Non-invasive. Laser therapies are non-invasive and can provide results using today’s technologically advanced modalities.
- Comfort. Laser pulses may be somewhat uncomfortable, which is why our team applies a topical anesthetic on the treatment area for patient comfort.
- Affordability. Men and women are often excited to learn about how affordable laser hair removal can be. Our practice also offers payment plans to make treatment accessible on any budget.
- Safe. All devices used at BodiSculpting Specialists are all cleared for aesthetic and medical use through the Food and Drug Administration.
- Trained professionals. Our professionals have extensive training and experience in providing laser hair removal services to both men and women.
Contact BodiSculpting Specialists today to learn more about laser hair removal
Take charge of your body and enjoy hair-free skin with laser technology! Contact the providers at BodiSculpting Specialists in the areas of Albany, Roseburg, and Bend, OR to discuss the benefits of this and other aesthetic services available in our practice. Call (541) 725-2634 to connect with our front office team and book your first consultation visit with us!