What is the SKINCLUSION Initiative?
Obagi’s SKINCLUSION initiative is a celebration of diversity and inclusion across the world. The purpose of this initiative is to promote global dialogue about diversity and encourage everyone to make a conscious decision to see the beauty in our differences. To do so, it is important that we recognize and overcome our unconscious biases.
For 30 years, Obagi has been committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of its brand, including making sure that its clinical research protocols cover people of all skin types. Obagi also supports groups that work to expand diversity and inclusion efforts around the world.
How Can I Get Involved in Obagi’s SKINCLUSION Initiative?
- Learn more from the International Cultural Diversity Organization (ICDO) and Project Implicit and take the Skin Tone Implicit Association Test (IAT)
- Watch, like and share Priyanka’s SKINCLUSION video to keep spreading the word
- Follow Obagi’s social media channels to keep up with SKINCLUSION activities and events, and participate in social media challenges led by Priyanka and Obagi.
- Use the hashtag #SKINCLUSION on social media channels and share why diversity and inclusion are important to you! For every social action taken using #SKINCLUSION, Obagi will donate $1 to support the ICDO and Project Implicit, with a maximum total donation of $150,000.
Learn More About the SKINCLUSION Initiative
- Elle – Exclusive: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Is the New Face Obagi Skincare
- People – Priyanka Chopra Partners With Skin Care Brand Obagi for an Empowering New Campaign
- UPI – Priyanka Chopra is the face of Obagi’s inclusive skin care campaign